Wheeze Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- A year or two ago many well known lenders
had a nice little wheeze
- If writing games is such a
why is playing them so moronic?
- Wheeze with breathlessness
- Wheezed up
and croaked He's swallowed so much sand His blinking carburetors choked!
- Wheezed when
he walked, and spluttered food when he talked.
- Wheezed in the last twelve months.
- Wheezetoms of allergy include rash,
of breath, and swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Wheezeies investigating the introduction of solids in relation to
came to conflicting results.
- Wheezen>Wheezing in children
is most often caused by colds rather than by asthma.
- Rob and John, for example, are planning the
of jumping from the roof of London's Park Lane Hilton.
- Wheeze means salmeterol is used to prevent asthma attacks,
wheezing, chest tightness
or shortness of breath, rather than to relieve them.
- Wheeze might help to explain the link between RSV bronchiolitis and
wheezing in later childhood.
- Recurrent wheeze
is often interpreted as asthma, but asthma is by no means the only cause of wheeze.
- Wheezeitudinal studies demonstrate that maternal smoking is associated with an increased incidence of
wheezing illness, particularly at younger ages.
- It may seem to be an awfully
to some Whitehall spin doctor to " bury bad news " in this way.
was heard near the window end of the room, rather like someone struggling for breath.
is to turn his police officers into bounty hunters by awarding them " points for pulls " .
- Wheezedence is also used to describe the frequency of events such as
and hospital admissions.
- However it did give rise to a rather
- Wheeze a child does sleep alone, caregivers should hear no snoring or other
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by