We'll start by taking out what's here and the warehouse where he's storing weapons.
Immortals and death-dealers battled the remaining demons at the warehouse-sized storage facility where the demons had been gathering the human dead.
It looked suspiciously like the warehouse district near the Annapolis port, and she smelled the sea on the air.
We will find out when you come to the abandoned warehouse on Mill Street, won't we?
Was the warehouse booby-trapped?
He parked the car near the door to the warehouse, and the three entered without speaking.
The warehouse was lit, but metal-framed partitions covered in sheeting formed a maze.
Kelli greeted a few of the women in the room and led Lana into what looked like a former warehouse in the back of the building.
The warehouse had been divided up with hanging blankets into a maze of hallways and personal rooms.
When Kelli woke her, the warehouse was dark, except for the low light of lanterns like the one dangling from the ceiling into Lana's room.
She changed and placed her micro and vault into her pockets then followed Kelli out of the warehouse, through the front office space and into the street.
Restless, she returned to her room in the warehouse and lay on the bed, thinking hard.
The lanterns hanging from the warehouse ceiling were all lit.
The warehouse was empty.
(1617); a lunatic asylum; the Van Renswoude orphanage, the theatre, a school of design, the powder magazine and the state arsenal, originally a warehouse of the East India Company, and now used as a manufactory of artillery stores.
Where the face of the warehouse is sufficiently close to the water to permit of the crane rope plumbing the hatches without requiring a jib of excessive radius, it is a very convenient plan to place the whole crane on the warehouse roof.
It had six rooms, each about 100 X45 ft., was used as a tobacco warehouse and a ship-chandlery until 1861, and then until the capture of Richmond was used as a prison, chiefly for Federal officers.
Among other public buildings may be noted the Piece-Hall, erected in 1799 for the lodgment and sale of piece goods, now used as a market, a great quadrangular structure occupying more than two acres; the bonding warehouse, court-house, and mechanics' institute.
His personality drew a number of strong men after him, and a society meeting held in a kitchen and then in a warehouse became the nucleus of a circuit, a chapel being built at Tunstall in July 1811, two months after the fusion of the Bourne and Clowes forces.
There is an immense granary and a wool warehouse with capacity for 40,000 bales.
Their produce is checked in to the warehouse and each farmer is issued a certificate corresponding to the amount of produce he brought.