Vizagapatam Sentence Examples
- BOBBILI, a town of British India, in the Vizagapatam district of Madras, 70 m.
- North of Vizagapatam town.
- It is a silicate, containing aluminium, magnesium and iron' brought originally from Greenland, and since found in a rock from the Vizagapatam district in India.
- BIMLIPATAM, a town of British India, in the Vizagapatam district of Madras, on the sea-coast 18 m.
- The district corresponds in the main to the modern districts of Kistna, Godavari, Vizagapatam, Ganjam and a part of Nellore.