vilify sentence examples
- vilify the irish rebellion
by calling it a ' putsch ' .
- You ca
the music companies for seeking to profit from their intellectual property that is just good business practice.
- vilify are the most wronged, persecuted and
in the civilized world.
- vilifyed into their degradation by a racist police force,
vilified by a racist press
and violated, finally, by the true fascists.
- vilifyory maguire wondered why she had been
- vilify were outcasts: ' new age ' travelers
vilified by the press, looked on suspiciously by some of the locals.
- vilify statement, heather's legal representatives said she had been
vilified in the media
and was now being stalked by photographers.
respected swp and pcs executive members is not a good place to start.
- vilifyina navratilova ' they ripped me up ' may 29: for decades, martina navratilova was the most
- vilify women spent time in holloway prison awaiting trial, and were
vilified by the media.
- vilifyish posters are
here providing they have evidence to back up their opinions.
- vilify as an asylum seeker, he is a member of one of the most marginalized and
in uk society.
- vilifyal sex, drug-taking and violence are
vilified by some commentators.
- vilify had a very limited command of spanish - yet their own indigenous culture was being ignored,
- vilifyt months later, the gutter press got hold of the story, and
vilified the man.
- vilifyers are often misunderstood and sometimes
vilified by the public.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about vilify