valuation sentence examples
- valuation of the hereditament
- Has been boycotted
billion between them being forecast by.
- A further
is being carried out with an effective date of 31 march 2004.
- valuation tribunal.
- Jeff is also a professional member of the residential property tribunal service ( rpts ) and sits on
- valuation of an asset.
- The requirement for additional contributions will be reviewed as part of the next
as at 31 march 2007.
- valuation fee.
- In the first attempt to fulfill its statutory duties the agency was thwarted in its use and interpretation of
contingent valuation, environmental values, stakeholder groups, mixed methodology, wetland conservation.
- valuation roll
of the county of edinburgh, which contained the rental of every owner in that county.
- Broadly, the voa would provide
in hard copy or electronic form wherever possible.
- Dvs may be asked by the private sector ( which includes some quasi-public bodies ) to provide
- valuation band
applies to your property.
- Probate valuations
these can be carried out on instruction from the executors to include advice on all property related matters.
- Our aim is to improve existing measures of monetary value while extending
to as many other categories of impact as is practical.
- valuation methodologies
is required to capture any of these values.
- The lender will also require you to pay the cost of a
- All that existed was an
from sl timber systems.
- But an examination of the basis used for
reveals how such a low figure was estimated.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about valuation