Untangled Sentence Examples
- She gingerly untangled herself from some thorny vines and tried to stand.
- The braids had to be untangled in order to shampoo the mud from her hair.
- She untangled her fingers from the sheet and punched her pillow.
- He kissed her hungrily at first and then gently untangled her arms from his neck.
- Dean rummaged about in the snow among the remaining climbing articles but the leather apparatus he untangled was far too small for his waist.
- He untangled her arms from his neck and groaned.