unreadable sentence examples
- unreadable by anyone
- All have their quirks, and all will, on occasion,
render sites unreadable.
- A scratch across the metal, label side of a cd makes it skip or
- It does seem
to anyone other than a philosophy graduate.
- unreadable text.
- These commas
make the numbers unreadable
to a computer.
- Finally, a residue of 370 records
from 70,000, about 1 record in 189.
- Even in its original colored layout many pages are
- unreadable files, inaccessible cds, failed hard drives.
- Others have confirmed that they
find the pages unreadable.
- They tend to opt for very erudite books which some of us
- They have almost no text and are almost
for lynx users.
- unreadable books
- Some of these are
without the use of a magnifying glass- surely a disincentive.
- It looks interesting apart from the fact that it's
- unreadable web pages
by trying to exactly replicate a printed page layout.
- More » the kingfisher book of living worlds a natural history book with a difference - much of it is
- unreadable grunge fonts
that sometimes wish to pass as clever modern typography.
- Sadly, the official log book of the school was later used as a scrapbook and it is
- unreadable disks
will not be marked.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about unreadable