unedited sentence examples
- unedited footage
you don't know what to do with?
- In raw audio recordings from
interviews people from the leicester area recall life in the east midlands during the first world war.
- A good many of them
remain unedited, whereas many others were printed in editions that are no longer available.
- unedited transcript
of the full interview.
- The clip is about 5 minutes long and is
completely unedited, in its raw format.
- It was
on video at the time of its original transmission.
- unedited tape recordings
from the bbc.
- First of all i shall list our favorites, in no particular order, with my
- I like the pictures, but they are mostly a bit too big to
- unedited version
at the savoy books web site.
- The piece i wrote has been used
as a sidebar.
- Letters over about 300 words long are rarely
- unedited interviews
with more detail on individual aspects of the program.
- unedited text
only books without the correct pali accents.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about unedited