Tyranny Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Tyranny of the selfish replicators
- This is only common sense and most of us would agree that to
overthrow tyranny, force must be sometimes be used.
- He has no illusions about the true price of defeat having seen first hand what life under
- It can create community, build and support cultures, foster freedom and participation and
- Tyranny>Monstrous tyrannies
have been overthrown, but there is still no food in the shops.
- Tyranny of political correctness.
- In 1939, what we risked was our own lives and safety in
resisting a tyranny.
- Nero was a
who would torture his subjects by playing the fiddle to them.
- By definition, rights are unconditional, yet their practical meaning has always been dependent upon unstable victories against
- Tyranny of the majority.
- They all dreamed of
escaping the tyranny
of editors, deadlines, the daily grind to Blackfriars Station.
- She had always resisted the
of the kitchen, its perfect order and shiny regimen, the confusing array of spices.
- Tyranny of print
is hosted there, and will shortly be joined by some new PDF collections.
- He experienced the consequences of his choice in
in his own special way, for the remainder of his life.
- He also supported the
of Pilsudski in Poland, while writing erudite encyclicals on moral and political principles.
- Tyranny of the minority
in the short-term would lead to democracy for the majority in the long-term.
- It is
by a military machine of immense power; it is tyranny imposed
by a military machine of immense power; it is tyranny by an utterly ruthless despotism.
- They see every foul device of
employed against them with at any rate the passive acquiescence of the British working class.
- Tyranny of distance.
overcame the tyranny
of his guardians at the age of seventeen and then set about developing a new form of awe-inspiring chivalric kingship.
How would you use tyranny in a sentence?
comments powered by