Twelfth Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- My whole upper body and arms felt tense and I
which was the best I could do.
I took part in was when I walked with my uncle's lodge.
- Twelfth on the grid, and who thrives in the rain, manged a very credible fourth place!
- Switzerland finished tenth in the medals table, and Austria
- Twelfth century
St Mary's Church, the oldest in Bergen.
- Twelfth in the series
- Twelfth of the Annual value
of the agreement as per schedule 1A.
- The invoice will
reflect one twelfth
of the Annual Value of the agreement as per schedule 1A.
- Twelfth birthday, Thursday, June 10, 1999.
- Twelfth in line
to the British throne, David follows the Queen's children and grandchildren in the line of succession.
- Twelfth of the annual entitlement.
came a creditable twelfth
at the contest, in what is always a strong field.
- Twelfth chapter
of Luke's Gospel.
- Twelfth of a regular series
of articles on waterways on the internet.
- The Group
in the regional league table of newspaper publishing houses in the UK.
- Twelfth verse
of the next chapter.
- Twelfth of interest
accrued on the card.
- Twelfth grade, the student receives a ' high school diploma ' .
- Twelfth of the year.
- Twelfth century ad.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by