turtle sentence examples
- turtle doves, which nested in the willow tree by her mother's grave, appear.
- These included
myrtle, found washed up close to death in the western isles in 2004.
- Environmental groups say fish spawning grounds are threatened and
endangered green turtles
will be prevented from reaching the sea after they hatch.
- Volunteers will work on an extensive array of projects from beach surveys of
to the building of wells in remote villages.
- Watching giant
come ashore to lay eggs from march to july.
- turtle hatchlings
( endemic only to australia ) making their way into the sea.
- On the bow of the wreck, we saw a
feeding on the soft corals.
- From january to march the beach is closed because of
- Of the seven species of
in the world five are found here.
- The most common species to be found in the sanctuary are hawksbill & olive
- turtle hatchery
and the whole project attracts grants from the european union and world wildlife fund.
- The three geographic from
from the many.
- The peak nesting period for the turtles is april/may with the first
emerging from mid may until the end of the season.
- Fish pond the large fish pond is also home to a couple of
giant model turtles!
- It's believed more than 12 million
a year are being sold for food in china alone, " said rob.
- turtle conservation, working with wildlife in south america up close.
- Three giant
turned up inside a bronx, new york sewage treatment plant in 1988.
- The term turtle is usually used for the aquatic species,
aquatic fresh-water turtles
also being referred to as terrapins.
- turtle soup.
- Cages on-site protect turtle nests, and any
found on nearby coral bay are transferred to the hatchery on lara beach.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about turtle