turbulence sentence examples
- Care will be needed to ensure that any transitional arrangements do
- Under average seeing conditions,
limits the highest useful magnification to 25 to 30 times per unit of aperture.
- turbulence intensity
for the same blade angle.
- I turn and taxi through the slight
to the point where i will start my take-off run.
- Shortly after leaving the ground, the aircraft
encountered a little turbulence
and the left wing moved down.
- With the acceptance that regions of star formation evolve rapidly and that the features are transient, the properties of
- turbulence closure
is by means of a low reynolds number k - e model.
- Essential part of the workshop is concentrated on new features of
compared to the classical one.
- One houses the combustion chamber with a specially constructed air flow passage and burner head to
eliminate combustion air turbulence
and flame roar.
- The rudder is also subject to
caused by the ship's propeller.
- turbulence parameter
- There is evidence that allowing air to emerge from wing surfaces through arrays of fine drilled holes can reduce
- The cell was equipped with fans to
of variable intensity.
- The wind speeds up significantly near the top of the hill and the air flow should be reasonably smooth and free from
- turbulence models
are available for use.
- The cloud covered sky
created enough turbulence
to give the plain a shaky feeling.
- Then there's his lyrics, wrapped in
of the kind that evokes the lump in throat effect.
- Wind speeds and turbulence - mean hourly and gust speeds, extreme speeds,
- They could also be used to
reduce the turbulence
over aircraft wings.
- The examinations business has been subject to
over the past two years and continues to be very uncertain.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about turbulence