Turbulence Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Care will be needed to ensure that any transitional arrangements do
- Under average seeing conditions,
limits the highest useful magnification to 25 to 30 times per unit of aperture.
- Turbulence intensity
for the same blade angle.
- I turn and taxi through the slight
to the point where I will start my take-off run.
- Shortly after leaving the ground, the aircraft
encountered a little turbulence
and the left wing moved down.
- With the acceptance that regions of star formation evolve rapidly and that the features are transient, the properties of
- Turbulence closure
is by means of a low Reynolds number k - e model.
- Essential part of the workshop is concentrated on new features of
compared to the classical one.
- One houses the combustion chamber with a specially constructed air flow passage and burner head to
eliminate combustion air turbulence
and flame roar.
- The rudder is also subject to
caused by the ship's propeller.
- Turbulence parameter
- There is evidence that allowing air to emerge from wing surfaces through arrays of fine drilled holes can reduce
- The cell was equipped with fans to
of variable intensity.
- The wind speeds up significantly near the top of the hill and the air flow should be reasonably smooth and free from
- Turbulence models
are available for use.
- The cloud covered sky
created enough turbulence
to give the plain a shaky feeling.
- Then there's his lyrics, wrapped in
of the kind that evokes the lump in throat effect.
- Wind speeds and turbulence - mean hourly and gust speeds, extreme speeds,
- They could also be used to
reduce the turbulence
over aircraft wings.
- The examinations business has been subject to
over the past two years and continues to be very uncertain.
How would you use turbulence in a sentence?
comments powered by