transgression sentence examples
- transgression forgiven, the disgrace undone, and your life quite mended up again.
- Both of the latter types of deposits are rarely exposed at the sea bed, and probably pre-date the
holocene sea-level transgression.
- Both of the latter types of deposits are rarely exposed at the sea bed, and probably pre-date the holocene
- God's order had been adversely affected by
of yahweh's laws.
- transgression of boundaries, characteristically seen in his world flag ant farm.
- transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
- transgressions committed
in their practical work by the official leaders of the communist party of poland.
- The presence of salt lakes and springs were also noted as evidence cited as evidence of
- Of the third point, on this you can't go back, wilt thou take punishment for
- transgression of the law
to be more grievous than death itself.
- Mr teague believed that the sussex league were introducing a code of varying penalties to
- The novel's main interest lies in her
rather than her work.
- transgression of the rules
- The succession is interpreted as
representing the latest triassic transgression
of the sea; this continued into the earliest jurassic.
- Confinement to barracks; usually for a
of army regulations.
- transgression of the sea; this continued into the earliest jurassic.
- Perceived transgressions
of such codes have led to the imprisonment and even killing of some women.
- This is our original sin, the bitter root of all our
actual transgressions, in thought, word, and deed.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about transgression