Tranche Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Tranche of funding.
- The LDC
released a further tranche
of data of similar size in 1998 ( about 71 hours of data ).
- An option for a
of missiles was placed in June 1995.
- Tranche schemes
valued at £ 18 million.
- Any such drawing used to be referred to as the gold tranche and is now the
- Tranche of European money.
- It could also raise funds by
selling a further tranche
of its remaining holding in Vivendi Environnement.
- Now they are down to an
- Tranche of funds
now and more later.
- Could a revival in social democracy
provide a new tranche
of politically inspired union activists?
of 136 candidate SACs was sent to the EC in June 1995.
- Tranche of 22 projects
was funded by the ESRC to look into the myriad aspects of this question.
- The project was organized to
deliver the first tranche
of object records by April 2003.
- In July 2004, Lunar was granted access to the
of funding to complete the Prototype design.
- Action: MM 3. Second tranche Action plans Esther reported on progress toward drafting second
tranche of action plans.
- The US accepted this because she had to accept it, and indeed, the UK
received the largest tranche
of Marshall aid.
- In November, the Security Council has to set the
of the " oil-for-food " program.
- Tranche of material, on the officers of the Commons, will shortly be written up.
saw the final tranche
of money released from the European Regional Development Fund, who are investing £ 135,000 into the project.
of material, on the officers of the Commons, will shortly be written up.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by