tranche sentence examples
- tranche of funding.
- The ldc
released a further tranche
of data of similar size in 1998 ( about 71 hours of data ).
- An option for a
of missiles was placed in june 1995.
- tranche schemes
valued at £ 18 million.
- Any such drawing used to be referred to as the gold tranche and is now the
- tranche of european money.
- It could also raise funds by
selling a further tranche
of its remaining holding in vivendi environnement.
- Now they are down to an
- tranche of funds
now and more later.
- Could a revival in social democracy
provide a new tranche
of politically inspired union activists?
of 136 candidate sacs was sent to the ec in june 1995.
- tranche of 22 projects
was funded by the esrc to look into the myriad aspects of this question.
- The project was organized to
deliver the first tranche
of object records by april 2003.
- In july 2004, lunar was granted access to the
of funding to complete the prototype design.
- Action: mm 3. second tranche action plans esther reported on progress toward drafting second
tranche of action plans.
- The us accepted this because she had to accept it, and indeed, the uk
received the largest tranche
of marshall aid.
- In november, the security council has to set the
of the " oil-for-food " program.
- tranche of material, on the officers of the commons, will shortly be written up.
saw the final tranche
of money released from the european regional development fund, who are investing £ 135,000 into the project.
of material, on the officers of the commons, will shortly be written up.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about tranche