trademark sentence examples
- It is a criminal offense to deal in
that has not been authorized or licensed by the trademarked merchandise
that has not been authorized or licensed by the trademark holder.
- The just buy online ltd logo are
- Motif is a
of the open group.
- trademark infringement
is subject to the same maximum penalty.
- The materials at mid-ulster racing are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate
copyrights and/or trademarks.
- All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of the respective owners
with which they are associated.
- You register a domain name that, unbeknown to you,
violates a trademark.
- It is possible to attack an infringement of an
with a ' passing off ' action.
- trademark free-kick
move saw bothroyd fire into the wall but the hosts wrapped things up a minute from time.
- An asterisk ( * )
denotes a third-party trademark.
- An asterisk ( * ) denotes a
- trademark dilution
- Designated trademarks
and brands belong to their respective owners.
are the property of their respective owners.
- trademark registration
- Apart from as stated in these terms and conditions of use you may not use or
reproduce this trademark
in any way or form.
- They stood by that is the a degree sonartec
- trademark holders
in britain should also be considered.
- trademarks mentioned
on my pages are recognized and acknowledged.
- trademark law
knowledge should guide them from here.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about trademark