tractable sentence examples
- In order to
make such models tractable, we require that they have finite domains.
- tractable subproblems
are either structural or relational.
- It may be necessary to use mixture models to capture aspects of the within-group infection process in a
manner [ 3 ] .
- With the advent of faster computers, models
which previously were not.
- In order to
keep the evaluation process tractable, an " evaluated configuration " is defined that scopes the evaluation effort.
- tractable models
of real systems.
- Traditional models generally assume very simple functional forms for f i, in order to have
expressions for g t.
- Whilst this may seem easy in theory, the practicalities are likely to
prove less tractable.
- In the project i use computational metalanguage to denote and so
render these names computationally tractable.
- tractable constraint languages.
- It is straightforward to show students that the only
way forward is to minimize the squared error or the mean squared error.
- tractable problems.
- However, the computation time to perform a complete search is
- tractable systems, will continue to be essential in the foreseeable future.
- The organism can be cultured under defined conditions the organism is
-- e.g. , transformable, prone to introduction of designed mutations.
- tractable lifted problems can explain known tractability results as well as generate new
- Even at an elementary level one can often use complex numbers to solve problems which are otherwise not
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about tractable