tombstone sentence examples
inscribed tombstones, including that of the young cavalryman, have been found in the vicinity of the fort.
- Some of the
may now be seen used to make a crossing to the little brook at tiscot.
- tombstone inscription.
- They drove once again, the
rocking in the trunk, the lid slamming against it like an unbalanced teeter totter.
- tombstone in the churchyard
is dated 1670.
- tombstones of the soldiers
- Her husband lies in the old kirkyard of stirling where, in recent years, descendants
erected a tombstone
in his memory.
- The long cists were clearly of roman or later date because several used broken fragments of
in their construction.
- It bears the initials of alexander galloway, rector of kinkell maitland grave methlick a fine example of an 18th
- tombstones in a little graveyard
outside castlederg each one a memorial to the terror of the ira.
- tombstones carved
between 1300 and 1560 depicting armored warriors, priests and war galleys.
- You will be shown
many medieval tombstones
that help to date the church.
- St michael's church has traces of structures more than a thousand years old, including an ancient
- The churchyard
contains a tombstone
to thomas bell of spittal, who died on the 26th of november, 1791, aged 105.
other tombstone, rectangular in shape, records the death in 1731 of mary barclay, aged 107!
- I have actually been to tallow ireland and seen the
and been in the old family house on chapel street.
- This man has " bugged " my conscience since i
found the tombstone
of his wife at castleton.
- If i don't do like he says, i see it's a case of writing my
- Greg drove through town, not caring who
saw the tombstone.
- The guide will show you a vaulted room full of
medieval tombstones, many having the coats of arms of crusader knights.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about tombstone