Toll Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Tolls the bell
May life be well and fruitful.
- This information can then be used to
- The last hundred years had taken a
- Toll booth.
- At the time of writing, the
from the assault on the city remains unknown.
- Tolling of a bell
would only bring a hundred people to a sermon.
- Significantly, a number of Labor backbenchers were in favor of
scrapping the tolls
on both bridges, against Executive policy.
- With this population distribution, increasing human numbers and mounting development pressures are taking a
on coastal and near-shore resources.
- Microwave technology can now toll motorways at high speed, without the need for
- Motorway tolls
from Calais to La Tania are approximately £ 95 return.
- More than 3,500 Iraqis were killed last month, the highest
civilian monthly toll
since the war began.
- Toll motorways
have been pushed for similar reasons.
- At the site of each house there is a stone outline, and a short bell tower, whose
every two minutes.
- And so my own sense is that sanctions, even the " smartest " sanctions, will continue to exact an
appalling human toll.
- Toll roads
or avoiding them.
- After the scandal of the needlessly high
of the Crimean War ( 1854-56 ), an assumption had taken firm hold.
- Toll gate, during the off peak season tickets are issued from the cafe.
- Toll bridge
across the River Trent at Walton was erected in 1834 at a cost of £ 7000.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by