toll sentence examples
- tolls the bell
may life be well and fruitful.
- This information can then be used to
- The last hundred years had taken a
- toll booth.
- At the time of writing, the
from the assault on the city remains unknown.
- tolling of a bell
would only bring a hundred people to a sermon.
- Significantly, a number of labor backbenchers were in favor of
scrapping the tolls
on both bridges, against executive policy.
- With this population distribution, increasing human numbers and mounting development pressures are taking a
on coastal and near-shore resources.
- Microwave technology can now toll motorways at high speed, without the need for
- Motorway tolls
from calais to la tania are approximately £ 95 return.
- More than 3,500 iraqis were killed last month, the highest
civilian monthly toll
since the war began.
- toll motorways
have been pushed for similar reasons.
- At the site of each house there is a stone outline, and a short bell tower, whose
every two minutes.
- And so my own sense is that sanctions, even the " smartest " sanctions, will continue to exact an
appalling human toll.
- toll roads
or avoiding them.
- After the scandal of the needlessly high
of the crimean war ( 1854-56 ), an assumption had taken firm hold.
- toll gate, during the off peak season tickets are issued from the cafe.
- toll bridge
across the river trent at walton was erected in 1834 at a cost of £ 7000.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about toll