toad sentence examples
- Eat one live toad
the first thing in the morning.
used to live in a small section of ' cloud forest ' now named the monteverde cloud forest preserve.
- toad tadpoles
- Natterjack toads
breed in the fresh water pools in the sand dunes.
- toad's hole valley
( http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=528255&y=107815&z=3&sv=528500,107500&st=4&ar=y&mapp=newmap.s ) is a far better site.
- toad in the hole.
- An absolute must is a good powerful flashlight to enable you to
find the toads.
- How much do we know about the
in the durham area?
- toad population
in the region which has halved during the last ten to 15 years.
- Then suddenly i let out a cry as i found myself gazing at the biggest
saw a large toad, which was really large!
- Deep in the circle of his pupil was the reflection of a
giant toad, sitting asleep among its own putrid filth.
- toad houses.
- Six species of owl are found here, including scops whose call has been confused with that of the
- Water is a great attraction for native fauna and flora,
including toads, frogs, dragonflies and damselflies.
- The toads are back a
is back at a former stronghold in north wales with help from its scouser friends.
- The croyde amphibian rescue group organize
every year to prevent thousands of toad patrols
every year to prevent thousands of toads being killed by traffic.
- I once
had a toad
called dave, who lived to the age of twenty-six!
- It is very different from the
female golden toad.
- Wouldn't you like something in your handbag to shut the
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about toad