Tetramerous Sentence Examples
- 34, 35), are a very large family, with "tetramerous" tarsi; there seem to be only four FIG.
- A flower in which the parts are arranged in twos is called dimerous; when the parts of the whorls are three, four or five, the flower is trimerous, tetramerous or pentamerous, respectively.
- Dimerous and tetramerous symmetry occur also among dicotyledons.
- - Tetramerous monochlamydeous male flower of the Nettle (Urtica).
- - Diagram of the flower of Heath (Erica), a regular tetramerous flower.