territory sentence examples
- territory this, the development could proceed only in the direction of the triumph of the capitalist counter-revolution on the
territories of the ussr.
- territoryilitary experience is limited to racist attacks in uniform in the
- territoryobserve its laws faithfully and fulfill my duties and obligations as a british overseas
- territoryople in the lonely, wild
were able to gather and pledge their faith.
- You can read more about the race to
conquer this new territory
in the following scene: story: space: the final frontier?
- For most members of seac, policy on animal breeding was
- Well, here we are, deep, deep in
- territoryely content with having redefined dance music with 808 state, graham massey steers the good ship toolshed into
uncharted music territories.
delayed several years after independence before they joined the fund.
- Inevitably, this left the british and french
occupying the adjacent territory.
- The british subsequently asked portugal for assurance that the
would not be settled.
- Them on the
can lawyers or consumers.
- territory, the british empire was not the first instance of english sovereigns ruling
- A third wave of 617 squadron's aircraft was now
invading german territory, as an airborne reserve to fill in the gaps.
- Winter: from october to easter, most work is in the grounds and gardens including
- territory once inhabited
by folk they find interesting.
- The franchise is operated from home, with teaching studios being established in suitable halls within the
- Under a formal peace treaty signed in 1947, the finns agreed to
to the then ussr and pay reparation.
- The drawing room was not always
forbidden territory, and sometimes i could enter the sanctuary.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about territory