Tearful Sentence Examples
- Her tearful plea made him angry that he hadn't been able to protect her as he should have.
- He refused even to grant her tearful request for Magdeburg.
- "Why should I mind Monsieur Pierre being here?" exclaimed the little princess suddenly, her pretty face all at once distorted by a tearful grimace.
- At that moment the first smith got up and, scratching his bruised face to make it bleed, shouted in a tearful voice: Police!
- Prince Vasili pronounced these last words in a tearful voice.