tack sentence examples
- tacking duel
to second place.
- tack welded
- Now on
going across 191 across swanage bay.
- tack cleaning; mucking out; skipping out the front paddocks.
- In 1997/8 a miniature stormtrooper graced the ceiling, hanging upside down with feet encased in a lump of
- To save his client from the gallows, mr gordon's defense counsel
by calling evidence to show he was insane.
- On a similar, but
we only conceded more than one goal on a club record six occasions.
- tack cloth.
- Lets get down to
brass tacks; to get in to the place you have 2 options.
- Trying a different tack
she said, " johnny, give me a sentence with the pronoun, " i " in it.
is used to stick the clip to the lamp rim.
yet again there have been a number of horse tack thefts
yet again there have been a number of horse tack thefts in the area.
- I wasn't so much cutting as scratching i started with a
and moved to safety pins.
- The weather had by then got much worse and she was kept hauled to the wind on the
- tack room.
- It can be used to security mark any quantity of
- A somewhat
from the usual making time cd review.
- tack coat
is applied that gives a good bond to the tarmac that will be laid immediately above it.
- He still reached the mark ahead of val who had taken an early
- The archbishop of canterbury using a metal detector to locate a
stuck to a horse.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about tack