Swooped Sentence Examples
- Suddenly, towards evening, a band of robbers swooped down upon them.
- Giddon swooped her into his arms and pushed through the brush.
- They went inside the garden when these wolves swooped down, said the woman, pointing to the French soldiers.
- He leaned down and swooped her into his arms.
- He took her hands and helped her to her feet and then swooped her into his arms.
- A more imaginative work by the same artist is a figure of a farmer who has just shot an eagle that swooped upon his grandson.