Swatted Sentence Examples
- She swatted him away, striding towards the car.
- He swatted the horse on its rump.
- She pushed away from him, stumbled and then swatted his hand away as he steadied her.
- Talon swatted at raindrops ahead of her, and she crossed her arms, shivering.
- He tried to grab her once, but the offending hand was swatted away.
- He swatted her ass as she marched past him out of the elevator.
- He released her and swatted her ass, amused at the fiery look she gave him.
- He swatted her ass as she walked away.