surveillance sentence examples
- The system does not profile,
conduct surveillance, or " data mine.
- Covert surveillance
covert surveillance can be used by public authorities.
- surveillance radar
approach facility is also required, an additional charge of £ 77 + vat per hour is payable.
- After phase 3 there is
to produce evidence of long term safety.
- Everyone charged with carrying out investigations and
undertaking a surveillance
in order to gather evidence, should find this book both informative and educational.
- Plainly these were the men who had been involved in the
of me for the preceding three years.
- surveillance camera
at mulder looking at the camera.
- Starting a $ 5.5 million initiative to improve
to date has not been always accurate in the diagnosis of rejection.
- surveillance aircraft
to monitor iraqi activities and define orders of battle.
- However, possible future applications for the stratellite also extend to areas such as border control and
as well as climate research.
- Communicable disease surveillance
relies heavily on patient identifiable information ( pii ) in order to perform its public health functions effectively.
- surveillance endoscopy
with the zoom video endoscope was performed through the ileostomy.
is maintained by electronic updates from several regions and then forwarded to the national dataset.
- In these cases,
is usually recommended every five or six years.
- surveillance footage
of you today by my contact in the sis.
- This would provide additional data to feed into the government
- King described the decisions at the spring meetings in washington to focus the imf on
as a " big step forward.
- surveillance operation
once the medicine is on the market.
- The primary benefit of the
provision should be to detect adverse health effects at an early stage.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about surveillance