Surveillance Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- The system does not profile,
conduct surveillance, or " data mine.
- Covert surveillance
Covert surveillance can be used by Public authorities.
- Surveillance radar
approach facility is also required, an additional charge of £ 77 + VAT per hour is payable.
- After Phase 3 there is
to produce evidence of long term safety.
- Everyone charged with carrying out investigations and
undertaking a surveillance
in order to gather evidence, should find this book both informative and educational.
- Plainly these were the men who had been involved in the
of me for the preceding three years.
- Surveillance camera
at Mulder looking at the camera.
- Starting a $ 5.5 million initiative to improve
to date has not been always accurate in the diagnosis of rejection.
- Surveillance aircraft
to monitor Iraqi activities and define orders of battle.
- However, possible future applications for the Stratellite also extend to areas such as border control and
as well as climate research.
- Communicable disease surveillance
relies heavily on patient identifiable information ( PII ) in order to perform its public health functions effectively.
- Surveillance endoscopy
with the zoom video endoscope was performed through the ileostomy.
is maintained by electronic updates from several regions and then forwarded to the national dataset.
- In these cases,
is usually recommended every five or six years.
- Surveillance footage
of you today by my contact in the SIS.
- This would provide additional data to feed into the government
- King described the decisions at the spring meetings in Washington to focus the IMF on
as a " big step forward.
- Surveillance operation
once the medicine is on the market.
- The primary benefit of the
provision should be to detect adverse health effects at an early stage.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by