Suffer Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Suffer any injuries
in the meantime.
- Suffered at the hands
of his sadistic captors.
- Suffer as a result
of being hunted and killed by dogs.
- Suffering short-term difficulties due
to accident or surgery.
- Suffered bruising
to his head and wrists, and months of mental trauma until, eventually, he left retail altogether.
- Suffer in silence.
- Suffering from severe depression.
- Suffered with severe eczema
and subsequent skin conditions.
- Suffered an even worse fate.
- Suffered from a debilitating illness.
- Suffered with rheumatoid arthritis
which had developed soon after childbirth in 1961.
- Suffered a loss
like my character, are afraid of certain kinds of people.
- Suffer from asthma
should tell their dentist when they register.
- Suffers with acne
may feel the reality of this statement and just how it can impact on their lives.
- Suffered some damage
from my first baby 1 year ago.
- Suffer from the lack
of fresh oxygen.
- Suffered two defeats
in the Lords.
- Suffer from bipolar effective disorder
at some point in their lives.
- Suffer heat stroke!
- Suffer from allergies
caused by pets.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by