strychnine sentence examples
- Depending on demand we may issue permits to
up to 1 august 2006.
- strychnine hydrochloride
only for biocidal purposes.
- Now that the
is to be banned for use by licensed trappers the problem will be even greater.
- To allow time for processing, all applications to
must be received by the departments by 28 april 2006.
- strychnine poisoning.
- There's not enough space on a lsd blotter to
contain enough strychnine
to poison you.
- strychnine blocks
glycine receptors in the brain, causing muscle convulsions and death.
- So we cannot work with any company to
off the market.
- There is still time to
under the biocidal products directive.
- In his testimony he gave palmer an alibi for the time when newton claimed that palmer had
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about strychnine