Sprout Sentence Examples
- Any time a plant would sprout after the famine, the farmers felt hope again.
- The bleached rhubarb, which has a very delicate flavour, is altered by covering the young leaves, as they sprout from the soil, with loose stones or an empty jar.
- Joyce was excited when she saw the first sprout of her herb garden coming up from the soil.
- The bigger the bough, the more fruit is likely to sprout from it.
- No matter what herbicides she used, weeds would continue to sprout around her tomato plants.