sprinkling sentence examples
- sprinkling of snow.
- Sift a little cocoa powder over the top
followed by a light sprinkling
of icing sugar.
- Ea has also
added a liberal sprinkling
- I like his use of the irish language: a
of the words entirely, roar, ass, fiddler's fart.
- sprinkling of humor?
- Blacks with silver in their ancestry may
have a sprinkling
of silver hairs through their coat with maturity.
- Whilst including virtually all of their 1960's hits, the hollies also provided a
of ' new ' songs.
- sprinkling of salt.
- The pink paper
includes a sprinkling
of political comment, some of it about stephen twigg, who beat michael portillo in 1997.
- It was a very mixed audience covering every age bracket with a
of young females.
- sprinkling of fresh herbs, it makes a tasty and pretty salad.
- Currently promoting their latest album ' supernature ' , goldfrapp are set to
bring a sprinkling
of glamor to the isle of wight festival.
- Vannes is a lively medieval town with the
of museums and restaurants.
- sprinkling of dust, a flurry of snow settles upon the thames.
- Following heavy rain on 25/26th colder weather returned to
give a sprinkling
at 1600 ft and as low as 1200 ft in places.
- There is a
of references to influential intellects of the past, from rousseau to adam smith.
- sprinkling of the divine blood.
- I'd forgotten to water them for the past 2 weeks, but they
got a sprinkling
- Small hollows can be dealt with by adding a
of sifted soil or potting compost onto the surface of the grass.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about sprinkling