spanner sentence examples
- To him an engineer was someone wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase - not someone wearing overalls and
wielding a spanner.
- Using an
open the square on the drain off valve, water should flow out of the hosepipe!
- spanner into the works
of our lives.
- spanner icon
will bring up the rigging guide.
- Normally a
is quite a bit thicker than a normal one due to the mechanism.
- spanner in the works... ... .
- Just to
throw a spanner
in the works... ... .
- Some think he's the lube that oils the machine others that he's a great
in the works.
- spanner size
required to fit them.
- The next step was to try to undo the bush using a
on the tool, however it wouldn't budge.
- A hardware salesman
puts a spanner
into joe's plans for a romantic evening with melanie.
large adjustable spanner
is required for the entrance lid.
- Checking for sparks can be a problem if you don't have a handy
or a spare plug.
- However the really great feature is that they are on screw threads, so there's no need to
carry a spanner
- I have a couple of
bought for specific jobs where my cheapo spanners were rounding off corners.
- Using a
undo the large union nut, taking care not to spill too much gasoline.
- They tend to be larger than the standard tap body, this one would
require a 22mm spanner
- Both of these examples can be called
- The only thing i was not allowed to take was a very nice set of single
up to 1 inch.
- Now you can slide the
over the top hat nut, this also needs turning anti-clockwise whilst holding the tap.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about spanner