spacecraft sentence examples
- Once in their
orbiting spacecraft, they will circle the earth once every 90 minutes.
- Nasa's scientific investigation of the solar system is being accomplished mainly through the use of
unmanned automated spacecraft.
- spacecraft into an almost circular two-hour orbit.
- spacecraft mission.
- But now, the unique
may give scientists a reality check.
- spacecraft in orbit
at this speed.
its own apart be anthony diaz insurance service in space team of five.
- Anyone who expects an unequivocal statement that the ufos are
is surely being a little naive, to say the least.
- spacecraft clock
- A selection of scratch
based on space 1999 which were built in the early 1980's.
- The null hypothesis is that not one of the available ufo reports represents a genuine sighting of an
- spacecraft observations
into their magnetospheric context.
- These include sites where children can enter competitions or have their names
sent onboard spacecraft.
sits on a desolate plain on a distant planet.
- spacecraft structures
during ground testing.
- Arthur's only chance for survival is to hitch a ride on a
- The moon was first visited by the
luna 2 in 1959.
- spacecraft operation.
- Grace can measure changes in the separation of two
in the same orbit approximately 220 kilometers apart.
- spacecraft design
with an emphasis on control systems.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about spacecraft