slate sentence examples
- The new headteacher thought wisely to
wipe the slate
- The idea of identical babies with
for minds had been under attack for some time.
- slate roof
is a row of horse chestnut trees.
- Several slate quarries are still worked, tho today largely for cut stone for head offices and overseas palaces rather than domestic
- slates with yellow ceramic toothed ridge tiles.
- slated roofs, with plain ridge tiles which may be stone or concrete; certainly the latter on the porch.
- This reversible section may be used either with
interlocking slates, or natural and man-made double lap slates.
- I'm running out of
to give her.
- The wynne
opened in 1750 followed by a larger concern, the cambrian slate quarry
opened in 1750 followed by a larger concern, the cambrian slate company, which was formed in 1854.
- Resin slate tolerances single
lap resin slate, made in a press, has a smaller manufacturing tolerance than either clay or concrete.
was taken to wadebridge and padstow by barge and then transported further afield or used locally.
- The wc blocks are clad in smooth
welsh slate, with the shower cubicles marked out in bright blue.
- slate hearth.
- Resin slates
not made in a press can often be more variable than clay tiles due to the wet nature of the process.
- Here you see the new footpath made of
- Granite and
stone with welsh slate rubble
stone with welsh slate roof and brick end stacks.
- The stuff in which the gold occurred at mount brown was composed of
with a few angular fragments of quartz.
- slate slabs
in the center garden.
- Li roofing materials ranged through dark brown thatch, red clay pantiles, with a black glazed variant and blue
gray welsh slates.
- slate chippings.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about slate