Slate Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- The new headteacher thought wisely to
wipe the slate
- The idea of identical babies with
for minds had been under attack for some time.
- Slate roof
is a row of horse chestnut trees.
- Several slate quarries are still worked, tho today largely for cut stone for head offices and overseas palaces rather than domestic
- Slates with yellow ceramic toothed ridge tiles.
- Slated roofs, with plain ridge tiles which may be stone or concrete; certainly the latter on the porch.
- This reversible section may be used either with
interlocking slates, or natural and man-made double lap slates.
- I'm running out of
to give her.
- The Wynne
opened in 1750 followed by a larger concern, the Cambrian slate quarry
opened in 1750 followed by a larger concern, the Cambrian Slate Company, which was formed in 1854.
- Resin slate tolerances Single
lap resin slate, made in a press, has a smaller manufacturing tolerance than either clay or concrete.
was taken to Wadebridge and Padstow by barge and then transported further afield or used locally.
- The WC blocks are clad in smooth
welsh slate, with the shower cubicles marked out in bright blue.
- Slate hearth.
- Resin slates
not made in a press can often be more variable than clay tiles due to the wet nature of the process.
- Here you see the new footpath made of
- Granite and
stone with Welsh slate rubble
stone with Welsh slate roof and brick end stacks.
- The stuff in which the gold occurred at Mount Brown was composed of
with a few angular fragments of quartz.
- Slate slabs
in the Center garden.
- LI Roofing materials ranged through dark brown thatch, red clay pantiles, with a black glazed variant and blue
gray Welsh slates.
- Slate chippings.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by