sky sentence examples
- sky darkened
over the northern hills.
- So that the moon could shine in a
- sky digibox
and so far so good!
- The sort from a
at sea without stars.
- sky arrive at my hotel in auckland to find incredible humidity and
- As the sun began to
brighten the eastern sky
from shades of merlot to indigo i began to hear numerous chips.
- They were a show of white against a bright
- sky marshals.
- We will have to wait until it reappears in the
in a few months.
- skyo snow over the christmas period, but plenty of rain and
- sky blackened
just in time to see... .
- One advantage of the comet theory is that comets move across the
- sky tv, behind european shopping center, reasonable rates.
- From what has been said it might be concluded that mercury is difficult to locate in the daytime or
- sky filled
with sharp bright stars is always so completely unexpected and so utterly breath-taking?
- On the fifth of the fifth month i prefer a
- sky clearing
before sunset with a touch of ground frost.
- It was so clear... december 1879, cornwall, england stars littered the
midnight sky, shining calmly across the whole of cornwall.
- As sora
scanned the sky, kairi was staring at her left wrist.
- sky diving
in new zealand, climbing the sydney harbor bridge and spending a year studying in france.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about sky