showcase sentence examples
- showcase international talent, alongside music from the unusual quartet, who originate from reading.
- They also impressed at the 2006 uk
and were selected to play at the bulldog bash festival at stratford in august.
- showcase gigs.
- A series of workshops are proposed that
the potential of the project.
- showcase of unsigned talent, this year held in liverpool.
- showcase for some impressive acting talent.
- showcased artists
who are refugees, asylum seekers or have experienced similar situations.
- showcaseclass="ex">showcasing an array
of talent, visual styles and social themes that put modern india under the microscope.
- So to be part of that
you have to be pretty special.
- showcase concerts
at the eden court theater in inverness.
work by a wide range of photographers.
- Live music every night of the week, including the regular sunday night
acoustic showcase, the goat club.
- showcase excellence
and enable professionals like you to network.
- I have developed projects in lozells and presented
for young people demonstrating traditional music and dance.
- But so, too, has the turner prize, offering an
for the country's most influential artists.
- showcase talent.
- Throughout the
month of october 2006, the best work will be awarded substantial media coverage.
- The high walls are the
for the abbey artifacts gallery, founded by richard's wife karen in 1997.
- showcase event
in the fashion industry calendar.
- A scheme such as we have developed at the royal institution, where
monthly talks showcase
upcoming scientific talent, is only the beginning.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about showcase