Shooed Sentence Examples
- She shooed the goat back into the pasture and grabbed a pair of linesman pliers and some bailing wire from the barn.
- If a fly lands on it, the fly is shooed off.
- She shooed Sunny away from her half-eaten pancakes and paced the living room until light faded completely from the horizon.
- He looked at Elisabeth who laughed and shooed them.
- Dean and Sackler took names, shooed the men out of the shop and left the back room to the medical examiner.
- Martha shooed me away.
- He smiled and shooed her away.