shallow sentence examples
- shallows at the far end.
- The can impart a nasty sting on the unwary and bare foot paddler over the
- shallow groove
in the right wall.
- In the oldham area,
pits were dug due to flooding problems.
- shallow to allow
any large fish to escape.
- Water levels are at their lowest from august to january, when some rapids
become too shallow
- shallow lagoon
- The lowest of these horizons was cut by several
- Those who were happy to
than this were allowed 30 minutes.
- shallow dish
just wide enough to fit 4 breast halves.
- The few patches of water linking the lake with the flooded forest were
to allow any large fish to escape.
- Feeling horrendously shallow
i got the chance to see the movie again with my next boyfriend, i fell asleep.
- shallow water
or sub surface work.
- In keeping with most writers - both novelists and journalists - i am '
- Her generalizations
compared with the impressive close-reading skills that are common among analysts of message headers in on-line groups.
- shallow depths
- I have always needed ritual but found it
when not part of a creative process.
- I gave her a course and she followed it until the depth sounder started to
- shallow patch reefs
in its interior.
- At the head of the island there is a
section where the two channels part.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about shallow