sera sentence examples
- Measurements measurement of plasma cortisol and corticosteroid binding globulin in
- Antibodies in
reactive against an internal structural protein of human t-cell lymphoma virus.
- None of the 25 negative
analyzed showed the presence of specific ige antibodies against milk proteins.
- Techniques of compatibility testing of specificity of red blood cell antibodies found in
- sera of patients
with rheumatoid arthritis.
- sera from scottish patients
with em of acute onset were tested with local antigens by wb technique.
- sera for red cell antibodies
- including the provision of donor blood for patients.
- The red cell serology laboratory at ibgrl has a unique collection of over 4000 rare
and 2000 rare red cells.
- Diagnosis is generally confirmed by serological testing but this requires testing of both acute and
- Self-pity came up with '
sera, whatever will be, will be '. top of page psychological.
- sera of 65 %
of patients ( ref.
- sera from animals
infected with d. congolensis were then found to have antibodies against some of the components.
- sera collected
from rabbits infected with t.evansi ( 242 ).
- A minimum of five
should be used to determine the normal range in a given assay.
- Detection of antibodies against jembrana disease virus in bali
using a recombinant elisa.
- sera taken
for brucellosis testing from herds in southern england in 1974, kirby et al.
- Techniques on the screening of
for red cell antibodies - including the provision of donor blood for patients.
- Aujourd'hui ce sont les newsgroups qui sont vises, demain
sans doute le tour du web.
- The protein was then purified and used to immunize rabbits to raise
- The occurrence and distribution in the united kingdom of antibodies to parainfluenza 3 and infectious bovine rhinotracheitis viruses in
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about sera