segregate sentence examples
- segregate waste
- Daktari does
or judge people by race, religion, creed, ideology or physical condition.
- segregate in the mapping cross.
- segregated on religious lines.
- African americans had
themselves probably for the reasons which were identified by zora neale hurston.
- segregated according
to ethnicity or religion.
- segregated in any special way
from power or other cables.
- segregated from other traffic, with priority given at traffic signals.
- segregated with disease status.
- segregatelass="ex">segregating pedestrians
from vehicles either by barriers or distance: this remains in hse's view the best control measure in most circumstances.
- segregatehenotypic variations have been shown to relate to the specific mutation generated, to environmental influences and to
- segregate pupils
temporarily in the first weeks of the new campus opening.
- During the avalanches, particles of different sizes
out into inversely graded layers with the large grains on top of the fines.
- South of the border, you have signs with place names
and easier to read with a quick glance.
- segregated living
as a choice for people must be available and the reasons for it understood and respected.
- segregated with the disease
in this family.
- segregate more material.
- It has
schools, and women are no longer permitted to appear in public without covering their heads.
- segregate young children
into a safe environment.
- segregate different types
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about segregate