segment sentence examples
- segment of ileum
- Blocks blocks are multiply
aligned ungapped segments
corresponding to the most highly conserved regions of proteins.
- The real-time image allows you to view the retina and
with ease using the 20 second video capture feature.
- You must only put the names of already created
in the list.
- segments of the cattle population.
- The guests at the single solution events are highly segmented group of people in a
growing consumer segment.
- Ls: we realized that carp fishing is the
in the european market today.
- Division 4 double daffodil cultivars one or more flowers to a stem, with doubling of the
or the corona or both.
- segments of dna
that regulate biological activity.
- Learning the fundamentals
where all states except policy limits the.
- In both instances the residues of the protein kinases that are dephosphorylated are situated within the
of the kinase.
- segment of the electorate.
- A central dark bans broadens at the back to cover the final
- They bulge outwards like
grapefruit segments, giving two dimensions the appearance of three.
- segment of similarity
between two sequences, use bestfit.
- The first three morphological segments to appear are
- Outline shapes outline shapes, such as triangles, rectangles and parallelograms, consist of a series of
between the vertices.
- segment of the market
in the short term.
- In effect, a spectrogram is built up from a multitude of power spectra of short,
overlapping time segments
of the signal.
market segments, often in the customer's mind.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about segment