Segment Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Segment of ileum
- BLOCKS Blocks are multiply
aligned ungapped segments
corresponding to the most highly conserved regions of proteins.
- The real-time image allows you to view the retina and
with ease using the 20 second video capture feature.
- You must only put the names of already created
in the list.
- Segments of the cattle population.
- The guests at the single solution events are highly segmented group of people in a
growing consumer segment.
- LS: We realized that carp fishing is the
in the European market today.
- DIVISION 4 DOUBLE DAFFODIL CULTIVARS One or more flowers to a stem, with doubling of the
or the corona or both.
- Segments of DNA
that regulate biological activity.
- Learning the fundamentals
where all states except policy limits the.
- In both instances the residues of the protein kinases that are dephosphorylated are situated within the
of the kinase.
- Segment of the electorate.
- A central dark bans broadens at the back to cover the final
- They bulge outwards like
grapefruit segments, giving two dimensions the appearance of three.
- Segment of similarity
between two sequences, use BestFit.
- The first three morphological segments to appear are
- Outline shapes Outline shapes, such as triangles, rectangles and parallelograms, consist of a series of
between the vertices.
- Segment of the market
in the short term.
- In effect, a spectrogram is built up from a multitude of power spectra of short,
overlapping time segments
of the signal.
market segments, often in the customer's mind.
How would you use segment in a sentence?
comments powered by