Seared Sentence Examples
- She looked, and her teal eyes seared into him.
- He failed to make the cryptic words in any way friendly, and the cold glare seared through her.
- She screamed again in agony as pain seared through her shoulder.
- When his lips left hers, they seared a hot trail down her neck and onto her breast.
- But suddenly the dimples ceased, for they were produced by the perch, which the noise of my oars had seared into the depths, and I saw their schools dimly disappearing; so I spent a dry afternoon after all.