scrub sentence examples
- If you have time, soak the feet once again and massage with a foot
- scrub in the northwest
of mill hill there were two speckled wood butterflies and a single peacock butterfly.
- The constituent willows of sub-arctic salix
also occur occasionally in a range of other habitats, including several annex i types.
- scrub encroachment
is the common result, sometimes together with invasive species problems.
- Juniper scrub
in the durham area what is the state of juniper scrub in the durham area?
- To provide suitable conditions for the reserve's specialist soldier flies
is periodically cut back from around wet flushes.
- On the steeper slopes
and upland mixed ashwood have developed.
- scrub clearance
is also continuing apace on the upper end of the line.
- At the latter sites,
may also occur.
- Please bring warm clothes, stout boots and gloves as there will be sawing and removing
- scrub bashing
- At the southwestern edge of the wood there is an area of
surrounding a small area of flower-rich grassland.
- Site selection rationale the sac series reflects the uk's special responsibilities for conserving
montane willow scrub.
- scrub jay
- Oakwood and ash plantation consists of woodland, grassland,
and water, and a network of woodland paths.
- Eventually we will reach the pass and the lush cloud forests give way first to puna then
arid montane scrub.
- scrub typhus, and others.
- This consists largely of fairly open areas with stands of gingerbread plum and other small trees,
and some rhun palms.
- In 1992 btcv cleared most of the
to address the problem.
- Hawthorn and
has covered areas of the banks turning them into a haven for warblers and spotted flycatcher.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about scrub