- Thilo (1863), with critical notes; C. Schenkl (1871), with bibliography; E.
- There are separate editions of the Eikones by Schenkl and Reisch (Leipzig, 1902); of the Gymnasticus by Mynas (1858), who discovered the MS., Daremberg (Paris, 1858), Volckmar (Aurich, 1862), and especially Julius Jiithner (1909), with introd., comments and Ger.
- Schenkl (Leipzig, 1894, 1898).
- Editio princeps, 1472; editions by Scaliger 1575, Souchay 1730, Schenkl 1883, Peiper 1886; cf.
- Schenkl, Zur Kritik des G.