Scalping Sentence Examples
- SCALPING, the custom of removing the skin of the skull, with hair attached.
- Scalping was the usual form of mutilation from the earliest times.
- Among the North American Indians scalping was always in the nature of a rite.
- To facilitate the operation the braves wore long war-locks or scalping-tufts, as an implied challenge.
- Scalping was sometimes adopted by the whites in their wars with the Redskins, and bounties have been offered for scalps several times in American history.