ruinous sentence examples
- But for the biggest,
potentially ruinous, buys of our lives, most of us are poorly advised lambs ready to be fleeced.
- ruinous for poor countries.
- ruinous castle, wherein the prisoners were kept.
- For smaller farmers, however, the increased costs of seeds could
largely ruinous, the south gate still shows the slot for the portcullis on the west side.
- ruinous state.
- The 10 th earl had removed the roof in 1746, allowing the property to
( coventry, 2001 ).
- There is a clear entrance, flanked by an outer protective work, now
- ruinous war
and each sees the outcome as a victory.
- A structure in the countryside that is
that it has to be substantially or entirely re-built will not be suitable.
- ruinous condition.
- Toward castle the castle
was the principal castle of the lamont family.
- ruinous competition
between countries seeking market access.
- By 1887 the church was in an
- ruinous buildings
dating from the 12th to the 16th century, including leicester's building.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about ruinous