Ruinous Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- But for the biggest,
potentially ruinous, buys of our lives, most of us are poorly advised lambs ready to be fleeced.
- Ruinous for poor countries.
- Ruinous castle, wherein the prisoners were kept.
- For smaller farmers, however, the increased costs of seeds could
largely ruinous, the south gate still shows the slot for the portcullis on the west side.
- Ruinous state.
- The 10 th Earl had removed the roof in 1746, allowing the property to
( Coventry, 2001 ).
- There is a clear entrance, flanked by an outer protective work, now
- Ruinous war
and each sees the outcome as a victory.
- A structure in the countryside that is
that it has to be substantially or entirely re-built will not be suitable.
- Ruinous condition.
- Toward Castle The castle
was the principal castle of the Lamont family.
- Ruinous competition
between countries seeking market access.
- By 1887 the church was in an
- Ruinous buildings
dating from the 12th to the 16th century, including Leicester's Building.
How would you use ruinous in a sentence?
comments powered by