Riddled Sentence Examples
- This time, he wasn't a fever-riddled man incapable of defending her.
- She made her way through the forest until she reached the trap-riddled meadow.
- The allies would not assist without the promise of more healing waters, which meant she needed more bladders of blood and another journey into the enemy- riddled forest under Sirian's watch.
- There fell the king, riddled with arrows, his left hand hanging helpless, his neck deeply gashed by a bill-stroke.
- Well, that seems riddled with pitfalls.