rhyme sentence examples
- Children at leapfrog day nurseries will be learning and
reciting rhymes, stories and songs, while raising vital funds for i can.
- Feminine rhymes
are those ending in a mute e or a mute syllable.
- rhyme scheme: i have included a glossary at the back.
version we know now is much longer of course.
- rhymed verse
- rhyme 172 lines that follow are written in
in the style of the popular ballads common to the period.
- Other groups
chanted the rhyme
as they pretended to be the monster.
- Back to top the poem has an irregular rhyme scheme - including occasional
- rhyme awareness
promotes reading ability.
- The implements the part of the
' thirty days have september, \\ april june and november.
- rhymees, of course, from the
duke of york, er, fork.
- Does she enjoy looking at books and joining in to
and tell stories?
- Back to top the poem has an irregular rhyme scheme - including
occasional internal rhyme.
- rhyme the dialog, which potter wrote, is in
rhyming iambic pentameter, apart from a few direct declarations with eight syllables.
- Remember the rhyme
" peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold, peas porridge in the pot nine days old.
traditional nursery rhymes
were adapted to give a ' potato pete ' theme!
by finding hundreds of cleverly hidden objects, ra focus multimedia britannica encyclopedia deluxe millenium ed.
- Baby rhymes party supplies baby rhymes a
favorite nursery rhyme
to give your party a certain lift.
- rhymereads poetry more than he used, and he keeps a
in his bedroom.
- The original banbury cross in the
famous nursery rhyme
was pulled down at the end of the 16th century.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about rhyme