Rhyme Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Children at Leapfrog Day Nurseries will be learning and reciting rhymes, stories and songs, while raising vital funds for I CAN.
- Feminine rhymes are those ending in a mute e or a mute syllable.
- To further illustrate the rhyme scheme, I have included a glossary at the back.
- The nursery rhyme version we know now is much longer of course.
- The book was full of rhymed verse for children.
- The 172 lines that follow are written in rhyme couplets in the style of the popular ballads common to the period.
- Other groups chanted the rhyme as they pretended to be the monster.
- The poem has an irregular rhyme scheme - including an occasional internal rhyme.
- Rhyme awareness promotes reading ability.
- Does she enjoy looking at books and joining in to sing rhymes and tell stories?
- The dialog, which Potter wrote, is in a rhyme which is an iambic pentameter, apart from a few direct declarations with eight syllables.
- Remember the rhyme "Peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold, peas porridge in the pot nine days old."
- Use a favorite nursery rhyme to give your baby shower a fun theme.
- The original Banbury Cross in the famous nursery rhyme was pulled down at the end of the 16th century.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by