retard sentence examples
- retarding the ignition
timing a few degrees will suffice.
- retards who
labeled the film boring were more on target than most critics.
- retarding cellular aging due
- In rabbits the same technique was unsuccessful, with denudation
recovery threefold ( buehler and newman 1964 ).
- retard than a minger.
- retard the timing.
- The corticosteroid hormones which are often used to treat the kidney disease may
- retarding the progression
of the deafness.
- An attempt to go directly from ta to oa publishing will
the growth of oa for another needless decade.
- retards growth
is still unclear.
- Perhaps it was the over-riding 19th century belief in progress which did
the assumptive values of the field of still photography.
- retard the progress
of the condition.
- Most dealers leave the combustion area alone
the ignition more or over jet to compensate for the over high compression.
- retarding force
is caused by the compression of the air in the shock wave.
- It is astonishing how quickly seaweed clings to a ship's bottom and
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about retard