resting sentence examples
- resting on laurels.
- Mayo thompson produced 1987's poem of the river ep, while guthrie returned to man the spartan mini-album the
of the ark.
- resting ecg.
- Good mother earth's
no, she's not in bed asleep!
- The arcades which form the aisles, consist of four bays of pointed
upon circular columns with molded capitals.
- resting in preparation
for the final ascent which begins around midnight.
- resting on solid squat pillars.
- resting spores
of microorganisms are carried with the wind.
- It is seen
on a private hire duty in high wycombe.
- The remainder of the day is
in preparation for the final ascent which begins around midnight.
- resting tremor.
- Scene 27 ( audrey is sitting on the floor of her room her
against her bed.
near the surface of the water where they gather oxygen.
- resting place, i had to take a few moments to recover.
- But with so
on this game it should be a cracker to watch for fans and neutrals alike.
- Upon the flower-heads of the last named, the butterflies will often be
- resting cyst.
by the tender, waiting its turn for restoration.
- resting pulse.
- Holiday success two of our leading females were
on their laurels whilst on their holidays recently.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about resting