Resting Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Resting on laurels.
- Mayo Thompson produced 1987's Poem of the River EP, while Guthrie returned to man the spartan mini-album The
of the Ark.
- Resting ECG.
- Good Mother Earth's
no, she's not in bed asleep!
- The arcades which form the aisles, consist of four bays of pointed
upon circular columns with molded capitals.
- Resting in preparation
for the final ascent which begins around midnight.
- Resting on solid squat pillars.
- Resting spores
of microorganisms are carried with the wind.
- It is seen
on a private hire duty in High Wycombe.
- The remainder of the day is
in preparation for the final ascent which begins around midnight.
- Resting tremor.
- SCENE 27 ( AUDREY is sitting on the floor of her room her
against her bed.
near the surface of the water where they gather oxygen.
- Resting place, I had to take a few moments to recover.
- But with so
on this game it should be a cracker to watch for fans and neutrals alike.
- Upon the flower-heads of the last named, the butterflies will often be
- Resting cyst.
by the tender, waiting its turn for restoration.
- Resting pulse.
- Holiday Success Two of our leading females were
on their laurels whilst on their holidays recently.
How would you use resting in a sentence?
comments powered by