respondent sentence examples
- respondents ' negative perceptions
toward pbl were consistent with the findings from previous studies.
- Programs and expertise several current research programs and activities are
mentioned by respondents
as important and vital to continue.
- The first ground for closure ( the appellant failing to
notify the respondents
) has been fully made out.
- Many respondents
mentioned a wish for there to be an older persons ' discount on access rates to the net.
- However, only 25 % of
- respondent's notice
filed on 9 october 2002 ) against paragraph 5 of that order.
- This chapter provides a summary of the views
expressed by the respondents.
- respondents relied
were never produced.
- The balance of support for ujia was slightly toward the
- A majority of the organizations were identified through the
questionnaire respondents, others were identified by working with local volunteering infrastructure agencies.
- New problems emerge, some of which were
raised by respondents
to the survey.
- Income the questionnaire
to classify their current personal annual gross income within brackets ranging from under £ 5,000 to over £ 80,000.
- Most respondents
were in favor of applying a flat rate deduction.
- respondents agreed
that many csos are promoting sustainable development.
- Interestingly, one of the
felt that this was not necessarily a priority for fe as numbers are traditionally smaller.
- respondents indicated
that.. ... .
- A concern to occupy neighborhoods exclusively composed of one's own religious tradition is particularly characteristic of
- respondents believed
that there was a way to circumvent the technology that renders the stolen electronic inoperable.
- Legal barriers
raised issues connected with the legal responsibilities of employers.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about respondent